Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving Thanks

I don't ever want to give the message that my children are an inconvenience to me. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have them to care for. They are my life.

People always say that they'd die for their children. The more important question is are you living for them.

To my 3 beautiful, smart and funny girls:
I love you.
I love you more.
I love you to the moon and back.
I love you to infinity.
You are my everything.

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enough said sweet mama! xo

TBRKO said...

Love it too AJ!

Unknown said...

Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Oh, that's weird. I just jumped from Pout's blog, to Fargo Examiner Green Living blog (linked from Pout) to here, and I posted the "beautiful" comment. Except blogger thought it was Kris and not me! Erin