I read Stickyfeather's blog about this and thought it was a cute post idea (especially since I don't feel like I have a whole lot else to blog about lately).
A few quirks that I have that I can think of off the top of my head:
when I shower everything has to be done in it's proper order: shampoo, condition, shave, wash, face, rinse hair, rinse bod
I much prefer using a regular old toothbrush than a fancy spinny one - that way I can brush harder.
I can't eat until I've been up for atleast an hour (usually more)
I eat sunflower seeds if I'm watching TV
I almost never leave dishes in the sink - drives me nuts
I have to have the dishwasher jam packed before running it and emptying it is the worst chore there is in my opinion
I talk loud on the phone
I bite my fingers - not my nails - my fingers. totally gross
I whistle all the time and usually don't even realize I'm doing it. I also get whatever song I heard last stuck in my head. people have been known to mess with me that know that.
I almost always bring leftovers home from a restaurant but almost never eat it.
I'm compulsive about cutting my kids' nails
I always have toe nail polish on: 12 months of the year
OK, that's it for now. Makes you think doesn't it??
5 comments:
Awesome post AJ! I am the same exact way about my shower too! Wow...the things we do. I can envision you biting your fingers now.
:)
You should see how I obsessively check my stove to make sure it's off before I go to bed. I would explain it, but it's too weird.
Holly
Cool post!
Wait I can envision you biting them, but I remember you standing and using your index finger on your thumbs...make sense? Dang I sound like a stalker.
Same goes for me with the toenail polish all year round. I remember vividly all the sunflower seeds we went through as roomies! Can't think of any other of my "quirks" except maybe my obsession with reality tv and dots. Yes Dots, the best candy in the WORLD.
Post a Comment