Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Laila

I wonder if we'll always call her Baby Laila like Dog calls his daughter Baby Lisa even though she's got to be atleast my age.
But I digress.
She's growing up too fast. Today I was holding her and I was rubbing my cheek against her sweet, chubby, super soft cheek and it felt so good. She just sat still in my arms because I know she liked it too. I know she liked it because when I stopped she turned my face with her hand so I could do it some more.
What a treat.

2 comments:

Kris said...

As long as Bill doesn't grow a Dog mullet and you don't get triple E implants and bleach and perm your hair you're good. She can be baby Laila forever.

Erin said...

Aww...this is exactly how I feel about baby Hope--wistful. I just whispered to her last night how she's really not a baby anymore. She's a toddler now (but she'll always be my baby). Sigh.