
I have to tell you, trying to get through to this kid is borderline painful. She seriously lives in her own little world right now. There are so many struggles with her on a day to day basis and when you try and remind her of the rules you get nothing.
For example:
me: "Delaney: why were you in time out?"
correct response: hitting Laila
Laney: "Butterflies have wings"
Hello brick wall.
6 comments:
First, that's a stunning picture of Delaney. Second, this reminds me of some of the things Bonnie has posted about Kate. Too funny!
OK...that is funny! Hee hee...and yes I agree with Erin, it's a beautiful picture of that lil stinker.
I agree. STUNNING picture! Oh AJ, I can sooooo relate on too many levels.
That is hilarious! What gorgeous hair she has!
Holly
At least she is adorable and witty :) I LOVE her crazy ways! Hang in there...you two will come together sure enough.
Butterflies have wings?? She is HILARIOUS and I too love the picture.
Post a Comment