So, I don't know if it's just me or if blogging is really becoming stale.
I still like to hop on and see what everybody's up to and I'm still enjoying what everyone else has to say, but I feel like I need to freshen things up a bit.
Maybe I'll start with a daily journal.
Today:
Slow morning. Laila was up first and somehow none of her pj's were on her body, but thrown on the chair next to her bed. Whatever.
Cleaned a teensy bit (always have to make the beds, it's OCD, plus I have daycare kids sleeping in some of the rooms.)
Got a call for CeCe to go on a play date.
Showered, got the kids dressed, fed, etc.
Dropped CeCe off. Went to the library - not open 'til noon on Wednesday of course. Skip that idea.
Stopped at the gas station for milk - ended up with frozen treats since I had the two little girls w/ me.
Fed myself.
Fed the girls.
Filled up the kid pool and read Parents magazine while the girls ate their frozen treats and played in the water.
Picked CeCe up, returned to greet daycare child.
Change out of suits. Read books. Naps.
45 minutes to myself - laundry, toy clean up, DVR of Chelsea Lately from last night while eating Twizzlers and sunflower seeds.
Big girls up - swim in the big pool for an hour. Come in wait for little ones to wake up.
Now: on the computer.
Guess I'll have to finish this tomorrow.
***Update***
So, to finish up.
Greeted Bill home from work.
Opened a cold beer for both of us.
Made dinner.
Went to the grocery store while Bill cleaned up dinner and gave the girls a bath.
Came home, put groceries away and did CeCe's lotions (it's a production).
Watched Bill mow lawn and kids ride bikes while I drank another beer ;)
Put now sweaty kids after just having a bath to bed.
Too late to watch "Death at a Funeral" so watched something on TV.
Kept up my new regimine of washing my face before bed.
Off to dreamland...
Aside from the two older girls fighting pretty much all day, I'd say it was a pretty successful day all in all. Now, on to tomorrow!
5 comments:
I feel like I'm in a huge rut too....it's getting old for me to write the same stuff.
I love reading everyone's tho so keep it up!
I got tired just reading that!
I think we are all in a rut-time to drink some of those cold beers in person.
My favorite part about the post is cold beers-shocking I know. You are such a good mama.
OK funny...twizzlers and sunflowers ALWAYS remind me of you and our luxurious apartment in the GHET-TO! Love you.
I don't know how you do it all. I'd say you were super productive.
Post a Comment