Remember how I told you I do stupid things?
Today I got to the park and when I went to use the ol' port-a-potty I realized I had an item of clothing on backwards. Tag in the front. Like, what the heck?
Then, as my friend, our total of 6 children, and I were in a mad dash to get to Preschool for pick-up I sat in my running car desperately trying to find my keys.
You catch that?
If you're wonding if I ate paint chips as a child you're not alone.
3 comments:
Did both this last week...not shitting you. Work my dress backwards to work AND was running around the house looking for my keys, they were in my running car.
BUT it may have been all the raw bacon you ate as a child...:).
Okay every time I see this in my blog feed "AJ's Brain" many things pop into my head and I laugh out loud.
Hilarious! I've gotta catch up on your blog...I've missed the last 4 posts!
Post a Comment