I yelled at the kids this morning. Two of them, actually. All before 8:00 a.m. I immediately felt bad and apologized.
Then, after dropping Laney off at school I had an emotional breakdown because I couldn't find my checkbook. I had just used it an hour before.
I called Clare and cried to her about it. She totally calmed me down.
And then I found my checkbood. I also found two gift cards that I thought I had lost.
Then I smiled and laughed at myself for being such a psychopath.
I'm still not 100%, but I think it's just a bad case of the Mondays.
The good news? Bill and I got FREE tickets to go to the Twins game with our friend Huds and her new friend.
I think I could use the break.
4 comments:
AJ thank you for reminding me that I am not alone. Sometimes I feel like my children were born solely to irritate me....
By the way, you are a GREAT mom!
Totally get it!
I couldn't agree with you more! You work so hard and you never get to just let loose! You deserve a night with your hubby! Glad that I could help....believe me you have helped me a million times! Have fun at the Twins game....WITH NO KIDS!! Whoo hoo!
Oh, I have SOOO been there. Glad I'm not the only one who hollers and loses it and then feels guilty. Great post.
Post a Comment