Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cleveland Rocked!

 Here we are doing what we did best for the better part of the weekend: eating and drinking. I had joking told the waitress that I wanted the large margarita and she told me there actually was a larger size. Joke was on me.

 Picture of Mom at the insane farmer's market right by her house.

 We stood in line for one of these crepes for, well, forever. It was here that we both realized that while standing in any line, anywhere, we both tend to be the "cut through" person for people walking past. Wonder why that is?

 View of the market from up high. This was only one of the buildings - the other one held most of the fresh fruit and vegetables. If we had one of these in MN I would live there.


 A little band played while people shopped.



 This is the house from "A Christmas Story." Cool, right?!?

Notice anything in the window? Fra-gi-le.

I had an absolutely wonderful time with my Mom and miss her already!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, that market looks AMAZING! Glad you had lots of fun and got home safe...lets get that weekend in April planned!

TBRKO said...

Glad you had a blast with your mom!