Here are some of my reoccuring dreams:
1) I'm flying. It's not the zooming around superhero kind of flying - more like I can float and flap my arms to move.
2) The old "school dream" scenerio. I forgot about a class all semester. I can't find my locker. I don't know the combonation of my locker.
3) I have to use the bathroom but either there's no door and I have stage fright, or, it's so disgusting that there's no way I can use it.
4) I feel like there's something stuck inbetween my teeth so I start to pull it out and it's kind of like a gum substance, but it just keeps coming and coming to the point I'm wrapping it around my hand. So gross!
What are your reoccurring dreams?
2 comments:
I always dream about people from my past...over and over. It drives my crazy! That my teeth start to fall out and I can feel them crumble in my mouth. I am waitressing and cannot keep up with the tables. Back at Slumberland and I cannot remember the numbers to put in the computer. Sex with Billy Crystal-you know the usual stuff.
I've had the teeth are about to fall out dream a lot. what is that about???
I also have one every fall where I go to school naked.
I also have frequent dreams about forgetting to call a sub and getting in big trouble.
Last night I had a dream about Disney world *sigh*
Post a Comment