Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Winter "Fun"
Or, as I like to say, things you do in the winter just to get your kids out of the house.
We have more snow than we know what to do with at this point.
However, if it's going to be this cold we better have a lot of snow.
There's nothing worse than a cold, brown, winter.
Also, luckily for us, we happen to live in a great place close to quite
a few community centers. We have taken great advantage of all the fun
and FREE stuff they put on.
It's hard to tell, but Cecelia recently chopped her hair off and it looks
so adorable. She is such a little fashionista!!
I'm going to try to keep this post positive so I won't go in to how much
I just love wrestling my kids in to their snow gear. It's a blast.
Hope you're enjoying 2011 so far!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you are posting more often!
AHhhhh great pics AJ!
Post a Comment