Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Haley Update

We brought our old girl in to the vet on Saturday, but didn't come away with a whole lot of answers. Bill and I decided to forgo the blood work and x-rays because the vet seemed fairly sure that she has some sort of tumor.
So, where does that leave us? Well, we are working on re-house training her and also continuing with the canned dog food to see if we can get her to gain weight. She dropped from over 60 lbs. this spring down to 47 lbs. on Sat.
We will moniter her over the next couple of weeks and see if her health and over all condition improves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey AJ,
I love your blog site (is that the proper terminology). Your daughters are beautiful. I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. I know how it feels. I recently got a call from the girl I left Frank and Beans with in Az, and she told me Beans had died in her sleep. I cried for days. I hope Haley gets better.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for her - we only have Buster now, so he is our "child" and am going to be terribly sad when his day comes to leave us...I sure hope things get better for her so she can have a comfortable rest of her days with you. Amy