When Cecelia was born I was in shock - total shock. To be perfectly honest I couldn't believe she was mine. I would look at her and think "that can't be my baby, I don't have a baby." Every minute of her little life I fell more and more in love with her. By the time we got her home I was addicted. Obsessed. For two and a half years it was all about Cecelia. She was the center of our universe. The love we had for her was crazy. I would lay awake in bed at night
worrying - about everything. I still do. The love for a child will almost make you feel sick. It's almost like there's just too much and you don't know what to do with yourself.
So, when we found out we were pregnant again I wondered where I was going to come up with more love since my entire body see
med to be filled already. The answer came easy once Delaney entered our lives. The love was already there, pouring out of me as almost a relief to my system! In some ways I feel like the pressure has been lifted off of my heart. I have two facets now to give to and it feels really, really good.
We don't know how many children God has for us, but I know for sure that we have enough love to go around.
4 comments:
congratulations about your little baby, i hope you have a great time whith her. :)
I hear you AJ! The more kids we have, the more I want (most days). The love and fulfillment we feel is beyond anything else in life. Now if only I could look as good as YOU after kids....
Bonnie
For some reason I couldn't leave a comment on your post about your brother. But I wanted to say thank you for writing about the ability to support the troops and not the war. I can't begin to imagine what the soldiers and their family endure and while I have always been against the war, I am thankful for people who are willing to fight and sacrifice for what they believe in. So thank you to your brother! : )
LISTEN HERE...AJ you are absolutely incredible. As I..ME...BRUMMY...sit here with tears in my eyes, I'll write more later...but I just had to say...Hey! Love you so much...you rock. Chills!! I wish every little one out there could have a Mom like you...you are as precious as your kids!!! Gotta run, Guns-n-Roses on...if it's not you making me cry it's Axel. Can't a guy get a break!!!
Post a Comment