
Okay, so sue me. I just didn't have the time, energy, money, ambition, you name it, to have the girls' pictures taken professionally for this year's Christmas card. However, I did make a weak attempt at my own photo session at home - alone. Bad decision. Trying to "pose" the children and take the pictures was a nightmare! As you can see, Delaney wanted to kiss and hug her sister pretty much the entire time and when I tried to place her on her bottom with crossed legs just like the professionals she would either A)think it was a game and instantly slide down in to a semi-laying-down style pose or B) just scream and flip out.
I managed to get one shot of the girls at least looking in the direction of the camera and with the help of shutterfly turned it in to a pretty cute card. Look for it in the mail sometime in and around Christmas, the New Year, or at the very least, Valentine's Day.
3 comments:
I love it! We gave up trying to do at home xmas cards - no one can seem to look at the camera for more than 1 second, I am going to attempt just the girls this weekend...we will see. Not sure how the professionals do it-quick camera I guess! take care.
Kami
Ah yes...I can relate. We have had many disastrous attempts at a nice picture taken by mommy. Normally I end up yelling at them to smile and look damn happy. I wonder why they don't comply???
Oh my goodness, this picture is so cute AJ. Who needs a professional? I think you captured it. : )
Post a Comment