So many people were thrown off by my "Rabbit Test" so I thought I'd clear the air and state clearly that - YES! - I am pregnant. 9 weeks to be exact. Although, how "exact" is that really?
Anyway, if it weren't for the missed period (your welcome) and fatigue that is now starting to creep it's way in, I probably wouldn't even know I was pregnant.
I can tell you that meat makes me shiver with the mere thought (like biting in to a hunk of steak - ew). I am frequently hungry, moody and thirsty. I have to pee all the time. That's about it. Not too shabby, eh?
The difference between this and the previous two pregnancies are the lack of dizziness and nausea this time around. I feel clear headed even first thing in the morning or when I'm hungry which is surprising. Also, I've only had one incidence where looking at a plate of food made me gag. Like I said, if I didn't know I was pregnant I wouldn't think to consider the possibility.
The big question for me, now, is when my waist line is going to really start to expand. My leftover pooch could fool you (and Cecelia asked to touch it today) but as far as actual current pregnancy pooch - we'll see.
The first doctor visit is on the 28th - wish me luck!
3 comments:
I'm so excited for you and don't worry, you'll look adorable pregnant as usual.
Kris
Okay, first of all you DON'T have a post baby belly. I, however, do. Glad to hear you are feeling okay. There is nothing like that feeling of hunger/instant nausea..or the need to sleep. I remember sneaking two naps with my little 4 and 2 year old kids were play. Great mom eh?
Keep us posted on the progress!
I HIGHLY doubt you have a baby pooch. Seriously AJ.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How many you going to have?!?!? You and Bonnie...I don't know... :-)
Rachel
Post a Comment