Well, my camera is NOT cooperating with me today as I have been trying to take pictures of the girls in their matching brown cordurey Valentine outfits. What's the point of having them "matchy-matchy" if I can't share their cuteness with the world??? Anyway, I'll keep trying, but no promises. Again, darn technology.
Also this week I had another doctor visit to check up on the bun. 152 beats a minute - and loud! Mom has gained 7 lbs this month! (could it have been the buffets in AZ?). Blood pressure is extremely low - as usual (something like 80/60, I don't really get the numbers). And, the triple screen blood was drawn as well. Most exciting was the scheduling of the ultrasound. March 3rd people! I can't wait to see the babe, to see that all is well, see who's nose he/she is wearing and maybe, just maybe, finding out if it's a Bill or A.J. junior. The anticipation should get me through the end of this miserable month.
I am feeling great - still - and the kids are doing great as well. Bill is taking good care of me which I appreciate more than he knows. Nightly backrubs, cleaning house, wearing the kids out, the list goes on and on. It's nice to know that he's at least trying to sympathize with something that he can never fully comprehend or understand - third time around or not.
Kids are now watching a Barney Valentine movie, we've finished our Valentine projects and they are now drying upstairs so they're ready to show off for Mom and Dad at pick-up time.
We're off to Moorhead this weekend - weather permitting - to meet Alex. Can't wait!!! Baby fever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment