Monday, February 11, 2008

We're Ba-ack!
























So, yeah, as you can see the weather was BEA-U-TI-FUL in Arizona! As someone who suffers from self diagnosed S.A.D. this is just what the doctor ordered. I got to shop, swim, sleep, read, eat and relax. As much as I missed the girls I am a better mother for the time I spent away.
I think I have Bill almost convinced that this is where we will be buying our next home (that is, one the kids have graduated and we can have a MN home as well - we can dream can't we??).
It was pretty cool to be back in a place I was once so familiar with. Even though it's been many moons since my stint there in college it felt quite a bit like another home. Some good memories and good friends were made there.
The pictures above are of the view from the pool (including the mountains and the golf course), the pool itself, and Bill and I doing our very best tourist imitations.
I want to extend a VERY SPECIAL thank you to my aunt Minda who had the girls for the entire weekend! My Dad and Marilyn could not make it out of Fargo on Saturday due to bad weather. So, thank you Minda, we owe you big time.
Now, when's the next vacation...........................................................................................................




3 comments:

TBRKO said...

You look so cute! How cool you can be prego and wear a bikini! I can't do it w/o being pregnant! You got Claire's good genes!
Glad you had a great time!

TBRKO said...

Oops I meant to say even if I WAS pregnant I couldn't do it--EVER again. I look too gross.

ABCDH said...

B-
I wasn't too sure about the two-piece but decided I didn't care what other people thought. One drunk girl did say to another one of the wives there "she looks pregnant!" To which she replied that I WAS pregnant. Anyway, my genes have spared me the stretch marks and I feel better in the bikini pregnant than not - the stomach is atleast stretched and not so flabby!!