Okay sister...you are ALL belly. Don't your arms, legs, and face get bloated? Geez I am ultra envious now! But, in truth, I am so happy for you. You look absolutely beautiful AND I love your hair!
Baby is due between July 18th-22nd - depending on how you figure. I generally say "end of July". It's funny because when strangers ask when I'm due I'm pretty sure they think I'm going to say tomorrow.
6 comments:
Okay sister...you are ALL belly. Don't your arms, legs, and face get bloated? Geez I am ultra envious now! But, in truth, I am so happy for you. You look absolutely beautiful AND I love your hair!
You look amazing...when is the baby's due date? BTW, I didn't realize you also ran a daycare. Wow...impressive!
Baby is due between July 18th-22nd - depending on how you figure. I generally say "end of July". It's funny because when strangers ask when I'm due I'm pretty sure they think I'm going to say tomorrow.
Your budda is so cute! I want to rub it for good luck :) te-he
You make being pregnant look so good!!! I am loving your hair too!
hey - just found your blog through jenay! you are such a pretty mommy-to-be! i added your blog to my reader! :)
Post a Comment