
Here's Cecelia on her first and last day of school. To me, she has changed so much even though the pictures may not reflect it.I was on the fence about sending her to preschool, but the right place, days and times happened to work out for me. I am so glad that it did!
Cecelia has learned so much this year that it amazes me sometimes. Her teachers have said that Cecelia liked to be a leader vs. a follower. She is concerned about others and is very nurturing. Apparently, she likes to be organized?? They said she liked to have everything "just so" when doing her art projects and school work. She's outgoing but follows the rules and listens well.
I'm so proud of her for being such a smart, funny and charasmatic little girl.
Right now, as I type, she is reading a book to Delaney.
There are just some things that you wish and wait for that happen, but still blow your mind.
I'm a lucky mommy.
2 comments:
Very cool! She sounds like an amazing little girl.
Very cool! She sounds like an amazing little girl.
Post a Comment