Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Checking In

I haven't had much going on in the old noggin lately so that's why you haven't read much from me this week.

I tend to go in to a little 'funk' after getting back from a vacation and am hoping to emerge sometime this week. Not to say things haven't been going well, but the weeks of anticipation and the actual trip itself always makes life more interesting.

Today I am more tired than anything, but had to post to say how much FUN we had with the Tortorice's this weekend!!
Big Al slept for, oh I'd say, 50-55 hours while he was here. I'm pretty sure I know what he looks like even if I only got to see the whites of his eyes for a minute or two.
Anthony and CeCe buddied up all weekend and Laney tried to tag along when they let her. I try and make CeCe include her sister as to not hurt her feelings. I imagine this will be a lifelong struggle.
We got to play some Wii (will I ever get my own??) and just hang out - eat some good food and drink a little too much.
It sucks big time that we don't live closer.

Anyway, we've got another full week this week so I'm just trying to put my house back together to get a leg up on things.

I promise to upload either pictures or a video this week to keep things worth reading.

4 comments:

TBRKO said...

I always get in a funk too. It's still great to have you check in. Maybe if we make it to state, we could see you guys...not that we won't be running in 500 directions, but it would be SO fun :)

Kris said...

I thought about you guys all weekend wishing Lucy and I were there too. I'm glad you had such a good time.

Love and miss you.

Oh and thanks for the Birthday call!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the hospitality!!! We had a blast...I wish you guys were all closer too.

Unknown said...

P.S. Love the Super Walmart there.