Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Cute Kids

















Here are just a few pictures from around the house this week.
Laila is getting around the house in her best army crawl. She's got rug burn on her elbows!
Cecelia is becoming more and more independent these days - as seen here in the picture of her at the kitchen sink.
Delaney has been very chatty and quite defiant as of late. She colored on my kitchen table with a pen - right in front of me. Thank goodness I've been through this age before....knowing that 'this too shall pass' helps me keep my sanity.
This little troop of girls is my life. They're the greatest.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all so sweet...that pic of Cece reminds me of Anthony. Crazy how independent they are getting. Delaney is hilarious, she completely cracks me up!! Little one is mini-Claire!!

TBRKO said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful girls with us. They are all so sweet. I can't wait to meet them someday!

Clare Marie said...

I love those gals too! They are different everytime I see them and I see them on a regular basis! Thanks for sharing...it puts a smile on my face :)

Erin said...

Your girls are so precious--they always looks so happy and lively in your pictures. I hope to meet them someday.