Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun Fourth

What a fun weekend!

David (brother) flew in late Thursday night so Friday we had Ronnie, Clare and the boys over to swim and then went to the Taste of MN where we ate, drank and listened to Whitesnake and Judas Priest. Rock on, man! Of course, we kept the kids up to watch the fireworks and they all passed out in the car before we even left the parking ramp.

Saturday we did our annual neighborhood parade and picnic lunch and then I headed to work for a few hours while Bill and the girls took marathon naps.

Dave, his girlfriend and her friend came over Saturday night to BBQ, bonfire and let off some fireworks. We enjoyed some s'mores and good, fun conversation.

Luckily for us, the Stafford clan decided to stop by to say hello this morning!! Bon, we think your family is sweet and thank you so much for taking the time to see us.
The Ambriz family was back again today for more fun in the sun (what can I say, having a pool is a great way to get people to come over and keep us company!)

Tonight Clare and I are heading to the No Doubt concert at the Xcel and I.can't.wait!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed the lakes or wherever you spent your fourth.

Tomorrow: Back to reality.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Whitesnake? No Doubt? I'm so jealous! sounds like an awesome weekend.

TBRKO said...

Rock on dude!
Really, thank you for hosting us at the last minute. Had we had all day, those kids would have had an even bigger blast...other than Brady who was trying to not get attacked by Laila. That was so funny!

Mike said...

Nothing better then family, food and fireworks on the 4th!