We ran around Moorhead like chickens with their heads cut off this week. There is SO much to post so I'm just going to give you the highlights:
* Papa and Grandma's love, home and home cooking.
* Running in to my best friend - at random! - minutes after arriving in to town.
* Anthony's "hair cut"
* Pout Boutique
* Lunch at the O.G. with Kris including repeat trips to the O.G. bathroom with Delaney.
* The new and improved West Acres.
** Highlights from Bonnie's house:
* Laila trying to eat Brady.....again.
* Tons of kids playing really well together.
* Big Wayne and Jean
* Ross deciding since he couldn't find a swimsuit we was just going to "wear this" as he ran outside buck naked.
* Laughter. Lots and lots of laughter.
* Delaney loving only the men folk. This is going to be a problem some day.
* Sitting in Marilyn's porch talking about life.
* Mo's tacos.
* My cute, adorable, sweet cousins taking good care of my girls.
* My new Isabelt. I love it!
* Great Grandma and Grandpa.
* Getting good decorating ideas from my aunt's house. Man I love that house.
* Hanging out with my BFF and friends who I dearly miss and never get to see.
* Alex's polka dot number.
The girls and I REALLY had a good time. Thank you to all of you who let us in to destroy your homes, made time to see us and for all the love, hugs and kisses.
Pictures to follow.
* Papa and Grandma's love, home and home cooking.
* Running in to my best friend - at random! - minutes after arriving in to town.
* Anthony's "hair cut"
* Pout Boutique
* Lunch at the O.G. with Kris including repeat trips to the O.G. bathroom with Delaney.
* The new and improved West Acres.
** Highlights from Bonnie's house:
* Laila trying to eat Brady.....again.
* Tons of kids playing really well together.
* Big Wayne and Jean
* Ross deciding since he couldn't find a swimsuit we was just going to "wear this" as he ran outside buck naked.
* Laughter. Lots and lots of laughter.
* Delaney loving only the men folk. This is going to be a problem some day.
* Sitting in Marilyn's porch talking about life.
* Mo's tacos.
* My cute, adorable, sweet cousins taking good care of my girls.
* My new Isabelt. I love it!
* Great Grandma and Grandpa.
* Getting good decorating ideas from my aunt's house. Man I love that house.
* Hanging out with my BFF and friends who I dearly miss and never get to see.
* Alex's polka dot number.
The girls and I REALLY had a good time. Thank you to all of you who let us in to destroy your homes, made time to see us and for all the love, hugs and kisses.
Pictures to follow.
4 comments:
COME BACK NOW!!!!
It was SO FUN seeing you girls. Miss you already!
It looks like you had fun! Did you get a chance to see grandpa, Jill and the girls? I don't see family pictures?!
It was so.much.fun seeing you after all this time! Your girls are beautiful, charming, and full of zest for life. Love that CeCe!
Post a Comment