Come on babe why don't we paint the town
and all that jazz
I'm gonna rouge my knees
and roll my stockings down
and all that jazz
Start the car I know a whoopee spot
Where the gin is cold
but the piano's hot!
It's justy a noisy hall
Where there's a nightly brawl
And all that jazz
(From Chicago)
and all that jazz
I'm gonna rouge my knees
and roll my stockings down
and all that jazz
Start the car I know a whoopee spot
Where the gin is cold
but the piano's hot!
It's justy a noisy hall
Where there's a nightly brawl
And all that jazz
(From Chicago)
To see pictures, click here.
2 comments:
Great pictures AJ! I had no idea you were even going to Chicago. What fun!
I have never been before, but in June I will be heading there for a history conference. You got me even more excited.
You are so beautiful in every picture! I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a while. Welcome home.
Post a Comment