I don't know why, but in the last couple of days I have been really missing my brothers.
I heard a song in the car the other day that reminded me of Jimmy and yesterday Laila was cuddling up with the Army beanie bear from her Uncle Dave and that made me think about him.
It's so hard to be away from the two people who know me best. The two people who share my exact same childhood memories (each with a different twist, of course). The two people who can make me laugh harder than should be humanly possible. The two people who are always super duper nice to me but will also put me in my place. The two people I go to for advice when handling a family "situation." The two people who tell me about funny movies and good music. The two people who absolutely adore my girls and who my girls are head-over-heels-gaga for.
I have the best brothers in the world and anyone would be lucky to have the kind of relationship the 3 of us have. I just wish I could see them more often.
I miss you guys!!
1 comment:
I don't know how I missed this post..made me teary.
Post a Comment