Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No Rest for the Weary

I'm bummed because I can't find the cord that connect my camera to the computer (thanks Laila).
So, I guess you'll just have to get a wordy post on what we've been up to in the last month or so.

May was full of busy weekends with visits from family and friends. We had a wedding shower for my cousin the first weekend and had the Tortorice clan here over Mother's Day weekend and all went to the Twins game. The majority of us only made it through the first two innings..but that a whole 'nother story!
Between work and school and playdates and birthday parties and doctor appointments we barely have a minute to breath. I'm sure you can completely relate.

Next week BOTH my brothers are coming to town and we'll be heading to Moorhead for my cousin's wedding. I haven't seen Jimmy since last Halloween and haven't seen Dave since who knows when.
Let me just say to those of you who get to see your family all the time that I envy you and I hope you cherish that luxery!

So, that's it for now.
Has anyone seen my camer cord?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what is a camer cord :)??? I CANNOT wait for you all to come see us very soon. Miss you guys! xoxo

ABCDH said...

Yeah, I noticed that a couple different words are missing their last letter in this post. Maybe I'm missing a finger.