Sunday, January 2, 2011
Cecelia's 7th Birthday
Wow. 7 years.
I took Cecelia to the Mall of America on her birthday so she could get her FREE Nick. Universe ride wristband and we made a whole day out of it.
First she wanted to eat - out of all the restaurants in the entire MOA - at McDonald's
After that, we went on some rides. Then we shopped - Cecelia picked out an outfit for her "American Girl" doll (that I know Santa actually picked up at Target for 20 bucks) at the American Girl store.
We did some other shopping and then....she got her ears pierced!!!
I feel like it's a bigger deal for me than her. Every time I look at her I can't believe she's so grown up.
The next day was her big friend party. The kids had a great time and I think she felt really special.
I love my Cecelia down to the deepest core of my heart. What a gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Cecelia! What a special day for you to spend with her....you are such a good mother to your girls, and don't doubt for a second that you aren't.
I CAN'T belive lil Cece is already 7! Crazy. Love you.
Dear Cece,
Yes I am still going to call you that. I love you so much and am so proud of what a cool, little young lady you are becoming. Love the new earrings...now quit getting any bigger!
xoxo-Melissa
Post a Comment