So I made this Pad Thai in a box thing for lunch today for myself. Delaney asked to look at it after it was done "cooking" in the microwave and says "It looks like worms with puke on it."
It did.
And it kinda smelled gross.
So, I threw it away and had Ramons instead.
Then, as I was walking around the house like the Huntchback of Notre Dame picking things up off the floor I - somehow - jammed a sharp piece of cardboard (cuz that's what's on my floor, apparently) into the skin under my nail. Ow!
My life is wierd.
2 comments:
AJ I have bought some of that stuff too....just can't compare. Actually my Thai exchange student made that stuff for my class. YUM. I guess they have better spices than the box crap does.
And I hear you on feeling like your life is weird. Oh how I hear you.
Yuck, I think you have ruined Pad Thai for me.
Post a Comment