

We made it to Moorhead this weekend to see baby Alex - look at that hilarious picture of him!! He is soooo adorable and a really good baby.
The older kids had fun too, although Delaney's nose turned in to a faucet the minute we got there and Cecelia was all of a sudden a cough machine. I'm sure the house was bleached and lysoled to death after we left!
We had a good trip, good car ride, good weather, all that. I got to see some other friends and their little ones as well which is always a total bonus. As said before, it sure would be nice if we all lived closer.
We're all home now suffering from more sub zero temperatures. I am SO SICK OF IT ALREADY! The weather is making me hate everything and turning me in to a crabby monster. I hate boots, I hate hats, I hate mittens (like anyone keeps them on for more than 5 seconds!), I hate coats, I hate wind and snow and my breath being taken away the minute I step outside. And mostly, I hate carseats and having to stand in the cold to buckle everyone in.
Dare I say, I mean, actually say that it's time for the dreaded MINIVAN? I swore to never own one but that theory only works if you live in Florida.
Anyway, there's my rant for the day. Supposedly it's going to warm up starting tomorrow. I mean, is it too much to ask to just be able to go for a 10 minute walk?
Stay warm and think spring.
2 comments:
I couldn't agree more-this weather is really getting ridiculous! And the car seat thing-don't they make carseats for people who have to wear winter coats? It was so great to see you and the family, can't wait until April when we come to the cities-Alli hasn't stopped talking about your girls since sunday-she wants to know when you are coming again! It would be so great if you lived here Brian and Bill could tell never ending stories to each other while we sat back with a bottle of wine!
See you soon
Kami
nice pictures
hgh
Post a Comment