Monday, June 23, 2008

36 Weeks


Here I am in all my "glory."
Do you love Delaney's impression of John Candy?
4 weeks until my due date.
Can't wait.

8 comments:

TBRKO said...

Damn girl! Well my self esteem went out the door, because I DO NOT look half as good as you!
But, I am glad you look and feel so good!

ABCDH said...

First of all, there is a reason these pictures are not in color. Also, I hope no one thinks I post these pictures because I think I look good. I just know how much I REALLY want to see what other people look like when they are pregnant.
Having said that, it's easy to be more confident before the baby comes - it's the aftermath that is frightening to look at.
I may have no shame but you will NOT be seeing pictures of my body after the baby comes. That would just be cruel.

jenny said...

hey - live it up! you look good no matter what color these shots are in! :) enjoy the last four weeks - if possible!

TBRKO said...

I know that you have always been tiny. You look AWESOME!!!!!!!! Hey, maybe you and I should start a post baby body trend...jello belly and all! Wouldn't that be attractive?
ha ha!
Did I tell you I packed seven lbs in four weeks according to my last appt?
I hope I didn't make you feel bad...you look great and I am envious in a good way.

Anonymous said...

You look great-better in a bikini than I do!
Kami

TBRKO said...

How much time are you taking off from daycare?
PS: Maybe you shouldn't stop at three babies. Pregnancy does you well.

Jenay said...

Ok lady, I am never going to the pool with you! I've never looked that good in a swim suit. You should have more and consider baby belly modeling!

Herr Hemsk said...

Love these pictures!

Speaking of post-baby bodies, how long do you think we have to blame our not so in shape bodies on pregnancy? B/c I'm pretty sure I'm still using that excuse 17 months later . . . sigh.