Monday, June 30, 2008

Heer Family Photos in the Park

My friend, Sarah, took these on Sunday.
Thank you, Sarah, they are GREAT!!!
Now, how to decide which to order....

http://www.viewmyprophotos.com/EventLogin.aspx?sid=110879

Password: ajheer

In other news: I went to the doctor this morning and all is well. Baby girl is head down (which I knew because her little feet are kicking away on the left side of my tummy). I am dialated to 1 cm (whoopdie doo) and 70% thinned out. I am feeling quite positive about it because I feel my body is starting to prepare itself for what is to come.
The anticipation is killing me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful! thanks for sharing them with everyone! I love how the girls have matching nail polish. Your friend did a great job!
Hope you have a great 4th!
love always
andrea and mike

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful! thanks for sharing them with everyone! I love how the girls have matching nail polish. Your friend did a great job!
Hope you have a great 4th!
love always
andrea and mike

Unknown said...

Love em!!! One cm is better than nothing baby!!!

Unknown said...

Those pic's are seriously sooooo cute!!! You have little super model's on your hands.

Jenay said...

I love the matching dresses! Adoreable.... Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are seriously soooo good, how do you choose? Cece is starting to look so grown up, and Delaney's hair is so curley. And you look gorgeuos as ever and love your hair to by the way! And of course not to forget Bill, your always cute so no worries!
Love,
Kami

TBRKO said...

Love the pics and glad to hear baby is progressing. Do you normally go early? I hate this part...I get so obsessed with an early arrival. Never happened, but hopefully for you!