I had contractions last night for over an hour from around 3:00am to 4:00am.....then they stopped.
Even though they were pretty decent contractions (fairly painful and kept me wide awake) I didn't feel the urgency to get in the tub or take a shower. In my mind I knew it was too early.
Lucky for me, now I can make my hair appointment tonight.
Although part of me was getting a little excited, another part of me wasn't quite ready last night.
I'll tell you what, though, laying there thinking about my plan of action I have another list of "to do's" today for when the time really does come.
2 comments:
Good news even so, just means your getting closer! Keep those squats and walks up and she will be here in no time! I had the "pre" warning with Ava too and my next day was full of last minute errands-funny how everything is in order but when the time comes you always come up with more stuff to do!
Kami
She has to stay in there for at least two more weeks so I can see her when she is nice and fresh:).
Post a Comment