Tuesday, July 22, 2008

She's Here!!!




















Laila Beth Heer
July 20, 2008
2:28 a.m.
7 pounds, 1 ounce
20 inches
Perfect.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am glad you guys left when you did on Saturday - good intuition! :-)
Amy

Clare Marie said...

The 1st picture loks like Delaney and the 2nd looks like Cece. Laila is the perfect combo. I can't wait to see her again well and you all too :)Love ya!

TBRKO said...

What wonderful news! I hope you are feeling well. When you are up to it, your blog readers are ready to read the story of her impending arrival!
PS I am so excited to share a birthday with her!

Sarah said...

oh she is gorgeous and perfect! Congratulations; we can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Shes beautiful! Thanks for posting the pictures so fast, i was checking back like a crazy woman lol!
Hope all is well at home
Love mike and andrea

Anonymous said...

Shes beautiful! Thanks for posting the pictures so fast, i was checking back like a crazy woman lol!
Hope all is well at home
Love mike and andrea

Jenay said...

Yeah!! She is perfect. Love her name too. Can't wait for more details. Enjoy getting to know her.

jenny said...

oooh! congratulations! she's adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful, and like the others can't wait to hear the full details. congratulations to you all and I love the name to
Kami

Erin said...

Congratulations to your family, AJ! Laila is a beautiful baby. I hope you are resting as much as you can and enjoying the newborn days. They are fleeting, as you well know!

Herr Hemsk said...

Welcome baby girl!

That last picture . . . where she is looking right at you . . oh, man, that makes me want to have more babies! : )

Blessings to your growing family, to your healing body and to Laila's first days in the world.

Love from the Nordlunds!

TBRKO said...

I keep looking at that first photo in awe of the miracle of life. How does something so beautiful grow inside of us, kick us constantly, keep us up at night, etc? It is one of life's best mysteries...

Getting back to me said...

Congratulation A.J.! Laila is gorgeous - so are your other girls!

Holly