

Can someone tell me how to scan a picture without it turning out like this when I upload it???
At any rate, I wanted to show Barbara that I did, in fact, have cool glasses. I also wanted to prove once and for all exactly where Delaney gets her curly hair. I mean, is there any question now?
I have just spent the last 10 + years straightening mine out.
If you want a real good look click on the picture to enlarge.
Dead sexy.
6 comments:
hey - i think you just have to open your picture in whatever editing software you might have and crop it. mine look the same way until i crop it to the actual picture's size. it all depends on the scanner/software you are using.
Some programs allow you to focus on the image as you are scanning. Yeah otherwise crop it!
AJ, you are a brave woman. I'm not particularily shy on my blog(s) but man, there's no way I'd put my 80s photos of me online -- the hairstyles alone are absolutely shameful (I blame my mother). I commend you!
:)
OMG! The Charm necklace in the fist picture... I totally have one of those, emily plays with it all the time. I used to get it taken away during class becuase they were so distracting.
Oh my gosh, how have I known you for 6 years and never seen that first picture?!
And the second . . . I had to get perms to make my hair look kick ass like that!
And my final comment: how can Jenny and Clare Marie be all business about cropping your picture after photos like that?! : )
One more thing . . . remember how much those charm necklaces weighed?! I can totally remember the charms on mine . . .wondering where that beauty went!
Post a Comment