Well, my big day is coming to an end - sadly :-(
Bill took special care of me this weekend: baked a cake, hung blinds, grocery shopped, helped with Laila in the middle of the night, bought Champagne and......gave me the illustrated version of "Angels and Demons"!! I haven't read that book yet but am SO EAGER to get started.
It always makes me feel really special when he gives me something so thoughtful.
I received lots of phone calls and cards from family and friends. I want to say thank you all and I love you very much!!!
As a side note to Nancy: watching my girls all.day.long last Sunday was supposed to be my gift! Thank you for the extra something special on top of that.
I'm 33 years old today and as my family sang Happy Birthday to me this morning I got a little weepy thinking of how lucky and blessed I am. To look at my beautiful, happy, and healthy family is, to me, a miracle. Some days I feel as though I am undeserving of it all, but thank God for granting me the life I always dreamed for myself.
It's a new year and a fresh start for me.
I think it's going to be a good one.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! I am glad that you were made to feel so special- you work hard and you deserve it.
Happy Birthday to you! I thought of you all day...and then I didn't even send an email or anything. I am such a moron!
What a great weekend you had. And, yes, you deserve it all! You are an amazing mother, friend, wife, and so enjoy it!
I am a horrible friend, I didn't call you yesterday. It was a "get things done around the house" day and Ronnie was sleeping all day due to some kind of bug. So I guess I got caught up with the day. I very much enjoyed Saturday, even though we were more boring than usual ha-ha
We love ya and hope you had a great day.....Happy birthday ol'fart!
Happy birthday AJ, now you're as old at Jesus was! : )
Post a Comment