Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Days Are Here Again

Thanks, everybody, for letting me be a whiney baby last week. I so needed that!

The weekend was well worth the hassle.
The girls had a really good time at Nanny and Papa's.
Bill and I had a really, really, really good time camping and canoeing with all our rowdy and fun friends! (Bill doesn't even remember the 5 jagermeister shots).

Last week was my last week of daycare and I think the stress of realizing I will have no weekly income was affecting every aspect of my life.
This week I am going to try and find something to compensate that income. Wish me luck!

For this week:
Good weather predicted.
Visit Clare and kids today.
State Fair tomorrow.
Kindergarten orientation/open house Wednesday.
A long "to do" list for around the house.

One thing at a time. Slow and steady wins the race.

1 comment:

TBRKO said...

AJ I didn't know you weren't continuing on with daycare! Wow, no wonder you were under stress. At the same time it's a little exciting...you have the freedom to choose what to do.
You know, a friend of mine (our kids play hockey) was in acro around when you were. She is going back to do some rec class coaching now. Have you thought of that?