How about when your two year old (who definitely knows better) eats a bright blue crayon and drools down the front of her yellow and white dress five minutes before leaving for church!!! Love it..
Yeah my kids get crazy when I get on the phone. As little as you and I get to talk lately...it has to be worth it lol Always is worth the headache of our crazy kids lol
3 comments:
Can I play too?
Why when I sit down to eat, the baby (any baby I have had) suddenly awakens too?
Why do kids' voices seem turned up to the highest volume in the quietest places?
How about when your two year old (who definitely knows better) eats a bright blue crayon and drools down the front of her yellow and white dress five minutes before leaving for church!!! Love it..
Yeah my kids get crazy when I get on the phone. As little as you and I get to talk lately...it has to be worth it lol Always is worth the headache of our crazy kids lol
Post a Comment