Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Playing Too

When you were 18....

1) What was your dream job? being a psychologist.
2) Car? Fiero (deathtrap) but I thought it was totally cool.
3) Vacation? I was on a permanent vacation, really.
4) Husband? was NOT thinking like that at 18
5) How many children were you going to have? 3
6) What was your favorite food? drink? Food - any. I was broke and starving. Mostly lived on Big Gulps and cigarettes. Drink - any :-)
7) Where did you work at? Uno's pizzaria. I was a hostess.
8) What did you do for fun? Explore AZ
9) Favorite movie? Dazed and Confused
10) Favorite color? Pink
11) Were you college bound or college broke? College bound.
12) Hair color? Reddish brown, long and curly
13) Favorite store? Yeah, probably Express.
14) Best memory? Going to a live Steve Miller band outdoor concert. It was SO COOL.
15) Current job? Mom, daycare provider and (ahem) waitress.

5 comments:

TBRKO said...

Oh my I fricken LOVED Dazed and Confused...i have lots of great memories of you btw.
Remember your 18th bday? I do :)

Dave Feske said...

Express...it was much larger on the map.

ABCDH said...

I do not remember my 18th birthday.

TBRKO said...

Do you want me to remind you?

ABCDH said...

If it's embarrasing or I could get in trouble - email it to me :-)