Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Need a Camera

I feel that my blog posts are so much more interesting when they include pictures. However, the only camera I have is the one on the camcorder. Since it is rather large, it usually isn't sitting anywhere convenient enough to grab. So, I don't get as many pictures as I did when I had a regular ol' camera.

We have been keeping busy with mostly school and work and a couple of fun things thrown in there here and there (kid birthday parties, painting pumpkins with friends, etc).

I did receive some good news recently and that is that my Dad is flying my brother Jimmy, Megan and sweet Emma in over Halloween weekend! SO, the plan is to trick or treat in Fargo! Crazy!

We've got a couple of weeks until then uncluding an MEA week this week. Hopefully I can get some pictures taken to share with you all.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Can't wait to see you guys!!

TBRKO said...

Should I plan a kid friendly gathering again? Halloween style???

Unknown said...

The wedding is at:

http://www.blackbearcrossings.com/docs/index.htm

I will call you later.