Regarding the previous post, I don't know for sure (will see Doc on Monday), but am pretty sure I have spider veins as opposed to varicose veins.
After looking it all up on the internet I guess it is fairly common in pregnancy and they may even go away. We shall see.
And in regards to the post previous to that. I was not clear in letting you all know that that was an email sent to me. My name is not Charlotte. Sorry for the confusion.
On a lighter note, we have a weekend free of obligation (aside from Saturday night work). I am going through children's clothes and getting rid of some over-flow. I also will be donating about a million stuffed animals. I really don't know where they come from, but I have what seems to be an infestation of them.
1 comment:
I was wondering if amidst your hormone surge, you changed your name to Charlotte. Or, if you remember the movie Sybil that we watched in HS, you had a new personality emerging. Kidding..only kidding. Glad to hear you have a light weekend ahead.
Post a Comment