Monday, April 7, 2008

Twin Cities, MN - (and some cute pictures)



















Just a few more recent pictures. Delaney waking up in her crib, my BELLY, Cecelia looking all grown up, and the girls camped out on my bedroom floor.
The pictures of CeCe and I are from the day we went to the MN Orchestra for "Mozart: You Kid You." The day was very cool as her and I were "the Ladies" going to the Orchestra together.
What I love about living in a metro is the opportunity to experience things just like that.
I know I've been complaining of the long and cold winter, but the truth is I'd rather be suffering through it here, in a bustling city, than anywhere else in the midwest.
Just in the last few months alone we have done the Mall of America (extremely culturally stimulating - if you ask me!), the Children's Museum, the MN Zoo, Como Zoo, the Circus, Arboretum, a few theater shows, the Orchestra, and on and on. As the weather warms it will only get better and better adding to our list MN Twins games, neighborhood parks, biking trails, beaches and countless summer festivals including the Taste of MN and the State Fair!
I LOVE that we are 10 minutes from either skyline - Minneapolis or St. Paul.
I think I'm a city girl at heart. I love the people, the hustle and bustle and the opportunity.
I'll never get sick of too many options.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so damn cute!! I can't wait to see you. Let me know when you can come home! The girls are getting so big and adorable.

Kris

The Process said...

How are you six months pregnant already?! I feel like it was last Tuesday that you announced it. Craziness! Your girls are so, so cute, glad your making another one of those! : )