All right, here it is.
There will absolutely be no pictures for this post, so don't even ask.
Last night when I got out of the shower I was looking at my totally wierd looking naked body in the mirror. Turning in every direction to see what was new I discovered what I thought were bruises on the backside of my leg and rear end. As I went in for a closer look (bad idea!) I realized that they were not bruises but clusters of popped varicose veins!!
I have been having more physical pain with this pregnancy, most recently in my hips, particularly in my right hip. These disgusting purple areas are only on my right leg.
I have no idea if there is some sort of correlation here, but I am pissed!
I will, no doubt, be obsessing over this now and be watching diligently to see if any more of these start to make an appearance on my legs. Let's hope not because it looks like something that probably doesn't go away.
Has anyone else had this happen????
Signed,
Too much information in the city.
2 comments:
Nope...lol but I am knocking on wood Love ya...haha
Not to be alarming but show these to your doctor next time you're in. S/he might be able to give you something to prevent them from getting worse . . .
My mom has a vein disease that occurred during pregnancy but her veins were raised. I think veracose veins are pretty common in pregnancy . . . so hopefully it's a temporary thing : )
Post a Comment