It hasn't been an easy last couple of weeks - needless to say.
This week I jumped back in to daycare, CeCe started preschool and I am technically still post pardum. As hard as it is to admit, I almost felt like I couldn't handle it all.
Now that it's Friday (thank the Heavens) I can actually manage a smile.
And even though my children haven't made things any easier for me lately, I still love them to death.
I mean, look at these faces.
5 comments:
AJ I feel for you, with everything going on in your life I'm sure that postpardum is an understatement. Its ok to not always be the strongest person and lean on people in times like these-just remember how many times you have been the one to lend the shoulder to cry on...more than anyone of us can count.
Love you
Kami
Okay seriously can I have one of each? Cece is growing into the little actress she is going to be, Laney has the BEST hair, and Laila is the perfect combination of them both. Do you ever wonder what our baby would look like? Damn!
I agree with Melissa...look at that HAIR!?!?! What we wouldn't give for that.
This might make you smile...or groan, b/c it proves how old we are: My baby is now at the age and grade when you and I met. WOW! I wonder if he will still be close with any of these kids in.....well who knows how many years.
PS: I have had a gift sitting here for Laila for too long to tell you. Now I just need to get my fluid filled legs to the post office. It's coming...and oh so belated.
Btw, that is me in post #3. It seems my little man was logged in and after I typed all that, I didn't want it deleted.
AJ, I hadn't read your blog since the baptism post. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family has had to grieve too much lately. I hope you will lean on Bill and a few close girlfriends for your own sanity so that you can be strong for your mom.
Post a Comment