What a beautiful family! And Hello, Hot Mamma! I Love your hair, it looks great on you.
Very cute indeed!!!!!!! ;You look like your mommy!
I agree, you look just like youe mom. Super cute!!!
Do you mind me asking what church this is at? It looks a lot like Salem Covenant where I was raised/married etc.
Yes that's the church I'm thinking of. I grew up there, was confirmed there, married there, the whole shebang. WOW! Do you attend there? My dad and one of my sisters still attend there as do several old friends. Small world isn't it?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a beautiful family! And Hello, Hot Mamma! I Love your hair, it looks great on you.
Very cute indeed!!!!!!! ;You look like your mommy!
I agree, you look just like youe mom. Super cute!!!
Do you mind me asking what church this is at? It looks a lot like Salem Covenant where I was raised/married etc.
Yes that's the church I'm thinking of. I grew up there, was confirmed there, married there, the whole shebang. WOW! Do you attend there? My dad and one of my sisters still attend there as do several old friends. Small world isn't it?
Post a Comment