Apparently I have moved into dangerous territory in creating an open dialogue about politics.
I believe we only have some 40 plus days until the election and all I was really trying to do was educate myself on the candidates a little bit more before voting day. I figured since I took the time to do a little "surfing" I would share what I found - in case you didn't have the time to do it yourself.
I am always, and will always, be open to comments and opinions by my readers. After all, this is a public forum that I have entered in to.
I am also open to conflicting information/facts/knowledge by any of you who are willing to share.
I try my best to be open minded and kind and only hope that you can find it in yourself to be the same.
2 comments:
It's annoying isn't it... It's your blog say what you want and say what you feel! If they don't like it, don't read it. I thank you for sharing, because I have learned a thing or two that I didn't know before.
I think that anyone can find the information they want about a specific politician. It's all slanted toward whoever the writer is promoting. The UC's (ultra-conservatives) will bash Obama...and the UL's will bash McCain. That's what stinks. It ends up turning more people off than on to politics.
And what stinks is while you are entitled to your opinion, so many people don't abide by that.
GO AJ!
Post a Comment