Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane

Yes, tomorrow Laila and I fly to Cleveland to visit my Mom. I haven't seen her since September and I can't put in to words how deeply I've missed her this time around.

Bill will be home doing exciting things with the older girls while we're away shopping, chatting, eating, relaxing and seeing the Rockette's.

Have a great weekend all!

3 comments:

Clare Marie said...

First of all, let me say, you suck! You get a mini vacation with your favorite person(well one of them) during this busy time of year! Even though you suck, you deserve it! Have fun! Tell me all about it!

TBRKO said...

Good for you! You and your mom will have so much fun. You are both awesome ladies..and Laila makes three :)
Give her a hug from me.

Kris said...

Good for you! Have so much fine and tell your mom hi.

Call me when you get back so we can catch up....I miss you!

Love you