It was finally nice enough (and when I say "nice" I mean above zero) for the girls to go play in the snow. Oh, what a little fresh air will do for a child.
We are busily getting ready for tomorrow's Christmas Eve's festivities and a full week of family, friends, food and fun.
We got to see Santa on Saturday at the Macy's 8th floor exhibit. The girls are hopeful that they are on the nice list this year. I think they might have squeeked by :-)
Enjoy your holidays, everyone. Keep in mind the true meaning of Christmas and hold love in your hearts.
I will leave you with a picture of my little angel, Laila, in her Christmas hat that was all the rage in Cleveland.
3 comments:
What adorable daughters you have! Laila looks precious. I know what you mean about fresh air...I'm hoping the boys will get a little outside time today. Merry Christmas!
AJ....Laila is beautiful!!!! Have a Merry Christmas. Tried to call you the other night but got the answering machine. I miss and love you guys! Have a wonderful week and hopefully we'll catch up soon.
Those eyes! Laila is beautiful. And I totally know what you mean about it being too cold to be outside...once it finally was nice enough didn't it make a WORLD of difference with your kids?!?
Post a Comment