Thursday, September 4, 2008

November 1, 1942- September 3, 2008

Rick passed away suddenly Wednesday morning.

If you are not familiar with my blog then you do not know all that Rick has done in the last month to prevent this from happening.

I am in Cleveland with my Mom and family to support one another.

Services will be held Saturday afternoon.

Please send your prayers my way as this is almost more than I can handle.

11 comments:

jenny said...

my thoughts and prayers are with your whole family.

Clare Marie said...

AJ, I think of you and everyone every moment through this hard time. I wish I could be with you for support. Our prayers are with you always. We love you all very much! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry for your family's loss - hope you can all find some peace being with one another.

Amy & Brad

Jenay said...

AJ-Our prayers are with your family. We are so sorry for your loss.

TBRKO said...

AJ: What a trying time for you all. This is not the way the last two months should have been for you. I remember when Rick came into your mom's life, and I remember the day they were married as we hung out that evening at their house.
I am thinking and praying for you. Much love is coming your way. Send my sympathies to your mom please.

Kris said...

Oh honey I love you and have been thinking about you lots these last few days. Please send your family my love and know that I will be praying for you all.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Hi Aj
We are very sad to hear this news we are both sending our love and prayers your way
love always
andrea and mike

Unknown said...

What I would not do to be there with you right now. I have been thinking about you nonstop since I talked to you. I love you and your family. I am here if you need anything!!! Rick will be missed very much.

Anonymous said...

AJ
I wish I had words of comfort for you. I want you to know that I'm praying for you, for your mom and your extended family. What an incredible year for you filled with amazing blessings and tremendous loss.

Love to you,
Barbara

simplicity said...

I am so, so sorry!

Anonymous said...

AJ, I am so sorry for your loss. Rick was a wonderful person-my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Kami