Sigh.....she is so, so, so beautiful! Those are just amazing pictures. I forgot how cute it is when they have their hand up by their head. There is nothing like a baby to put the crazy world in perspective.
OOOOhhh....I just want to eat her up!!!Love you.
She has a sparkle of her own...that Laila is special!
She is soooooo gorgeous!
Sooo precious, Bonnie said it perfect there is just something about a baby that makes everything seem right.Kami
she has THE BIGGEST smile! so cute!
What a charmer! Laila has that special sparkle in her eye. So gorgeous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sigh.....she is so, so, so beautiful! Those are just amazing pictures. I forgot how cute it is when they have their hand up by their head. There is nothing like a baby to put the crazy world in perspective.
OOOOhhh....I just want to eat her up!!!
Love you.
She has a sparkle of her own...that Laila is special!
She is soooooo gorgeous!
Sooo precious, Bonnie said it perfect there is just something about a baby that makes everything seem right.
Kami
she has THE BIGGEST smile! so cute!
What a charmer! Laila has that special sparkle in her eye. So gorgeous!
Post a Comment