And mine...I just love her. She has a special place in my heart and always will. It began the first time I held her and was scolded by her mother because I wasn't holding her head right. I cannot believe my little Cece is 5- I literally have tears in my eyes. P.S. Let her spend her $5 dollars on anything she wants-candy, McDonald's, anything.
3 comments:
Happy birthday pretty girl!
Holly
And mine...I just love her. She has a special place in my heart and always will. It began the first time I held her and was scolded by her mother because I wasn't holding her head right. I cannot believe my little Cece is 5- I literally have tears in my eyes. P.S. Let her spend her $5 dollars on anything she wants-candy, McDonald's, anything.
Happy birthday, Cecilia! You're a beauty, just like your mom.
Post a Comment