Laila is feeling better, thank God.
Yesterday morning was very productive. We managed to clean the upstairs top and bottom (didn't want anyone else getting sick) and even packed up our downstairs and made it "liveable" until we get the time/money to paint and carpet - with no thanks to our insurance, once again.
But all was not to be well. At 4:00 I told Bill I wasn't feeling well. Being the headstrong person I am and fully believing it as mind over matter I took CeCe and Laney with me to the movie store and grocery store.
Let's just say I barely made it in the door without an "accident." The rest of my night consisted of having either my rear or face down in the toilet. What fun! And just to make this even more gross I would like to share the last thing that I ate - Chippers from my aunt Jill. (That's chocolate covered chips if you haven't heard of them). I will be lucky to ever eat a piece of chocolate again - which is maybe a good thing.
I digress.....
6:00 am Cecelia throws up in her bed and Laney is burning up. We give Laney some tylenol and throw CeCe's sheets in the wash. Alas, when Bill puts the wet clothes in the dryer the knob completely falls off. Can't use the dryer now until that gets fixed as well.
So, here we are in a house involuntarily under construction and 3 out of 5 family members sick.
I told Bill it would be totally awesome if something else went wrong. I'm practically begging here.
There has got to be a silver lining here, but this week I have decided to just feel sorry for myself.
I'll keep you posted on that lining....
5 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so horrible! I feel so badly for you all. It is HORRIBLE to get sick on top of kids being sick. I am really feeling for you.
Let's hope that you recover before anyone else gets sick. Actually let's hope no one else gets sick. When is Disney? :)
We leave in two weeks, on the 31st and will be gone Saturday to Saturday. We have a very fun filled week in FL to get my mind of all this other crap!
Tell Jimmy that if I ever get there again that he is WELCOME to get our family in too. Ha!
I can't believe the streak of bad luck...Grrrr! It is all because you are going on vacation lol jk
Things will be great again!
Oh wow, what a disaster. I am really sorry this is all happening at once. I hope you're all feeling better soon.
Post a Comment